Early Bird Payment Plan
- Payment 1) Immediate Payment (proceed by SPNZ on receipt of application)
- Payment 2) Processed April 6, 2012 (processed immediately if application arrives after this date)
- Payment 3) Processed May 4, 2012
- Payment 4) Processed June 8, 2012
Download your preferred pass application, print, complete and post/email to Snow Park NZ BEFORE April 14, 2012.
Terms & Conditions of Season Pass Payment Plan 2012
1) By selecting to make payment by the installment option, the customer hereby agrees to SPNZ to retain the customerʼs credit card details and automatically charge the customerʼs credit card on the dates and value specified in the payment plan. The first installment will be charged at the time of purchase (only available during the Early Bird sales periods) and the remaining installments on the agreed dates.
2) For choosing to pay by installment, the customer will be charged an administration fee of $20.
3) Default of payment: If any installment payment is not made, e.g. due to the credit card payment being declined or reversed, SPNZ reserves the right to charge a default administration fee of $20 per card transaction. Please see cancellations and refunds below for more details. Any changes to credit card details must be advised to SPNZ by email firstname.lastname@example.org at least five working days prior to the installment due date. This includes notification of new card expiry dates. SPNZ will not be responsible for failure by the customer to make payment on the due date for any reason.
4) Cancellation and Refunds: Season Passes are non-refundable from the date of the first payment under any circumstances unless the Injury/Medical cover option has been purchased.
5) Issue and collection of season passes: Season Passes will not be issued or available for collection until full payment of all installments has been received.