Snow Park Physiotherapy Clinic
Where are we?
Located beside day lodge at Snow Park NZ
How do we make an appointment?
Appointments can be made by phoning 443 9136 (Wanaka physiotherapy) or visiting the clinic at the Snow Park NZ
What can we do for you?
- Self referral to physiotherapy
- Ability to file ACC claim at Snowpark Clinic or at Wanaka physiotherapy
- Consultations under ACC has a cost of $15 for a half hour or $30 for an extended session
- Soft Tissue recovery/Massage/private non ACC consultations are also available
- Assessment/diagnosis/management of injuries and if necessary referral on to Doctor/x-ray
- Provide strapping /taping/braces
- Provide on mountain cover for teams training at the Snowpark as well as events
Who are we?
Wanaka Physiotherapy Clinic is proud to be associated with Snow Park to provide highly qualified Sports Medicine and Musculo-skeletal physiotherapists
The team at wanaka physiotherapy are the lead providers for the NZ Olympic Winter Performance Programme, Free Ski, Snow Board and Alpine Ski Racing, three Physiotherapists selected to provide sole Medical cover at Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics
Outside of Snow park Clinic hours?
Services available at Wanaka Physiotherapy located Wanaka Lakes Health Centre, 23 Cardrona valley Road.
Open 7 days including evening appointments
Pilates and Gym based rehabilitation
Phone 443 9136
If teams or individuals wish to have a dedicated Physiotherapist working with them this can easily be arranged as long as we now dates and athlete numbers and any known foreseen requirements
Contact for International and private athletes wishing to advise us of their requiring service at the Snow Park
Attention: Ginny Bush (Practice owner)